Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Charges for tickets, merchandise and fan club memberships will appear on your credit card billing statement as FAN ASYLUM (not Lewis Black or Black Market). All sales are final. No refunds. In the unusual circumstance where a cancellation is approved, the refund will be less fees and expenses we have incurred. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE FOR ANY REASON.
Fan Club Membership: Fan club membership fees are non-refundable. Only one fan club membership per name. Duplicate memberships will be cancelled. All sales are final.
Fan Club Renewal Policy: It is the responsibility of each member to keep track of their expiration date. However, we will send you a reminder email about 30 days before your membership expires. It is also the responsibility of the fan club member to keep the information in their profile up-to-date (email address, physical address, etc). Please be aware that members who do not renew within 30 days of their expiration date will lose their fan club seniority. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Fan Club Tickets: By purchasing Lewis Black Fan Club tickets, you are agreeing to our Ticket Program Policy. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and may not be resold for any reason. We are not responsible for nor will we refund for tickets that are uncliamed at the venue box office the night of the show.
Shipping & Returns
The Black Market Store, operated by Fan Asylum, is committed to providing prompt and efficient service. We carefully pack and inspect each order and we hope that you are pleased with the items you selected. Immediately check the contents of your package against the items listed on the packing list enclosed with your order. Items you ordered that are not listed on your packing list are no longer available.
If your package has been damaged or tampered with in any way, please report this immediately to the agent or carrier that delivered the package. You must contact Lewis Black Customer Care immediately so we can file a claim within the guidelines of the carrier.
Notify Lewis Black Customer Care of any misshipments, shortages or defective merchandise within 7 days of receipt of your order. To do this, email: Help@LewisBlack.com. Please write RETURNS in the subject line of the e-mail. You can also call the customer service phone line Mon-Thurs, 1-5pm PT 415 575-6699 or write to: Lewis Black Store, 1250 Folsom Street, San Francisco CA 94103.
Refunds for defective or damaged items:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the damage or defect. Include your name, order number and photos of the damaged or defective item(s).
- Once we review the photos, your refund may be approved at that time and you will not be required to take further action. If you want a replacement for the item, please place a NEW order.
- If return of the damaged item(s) is required, package securely and return to: Black Market Returns, 1250 Folsom St, San Francisco CA 94103. Include a copy of your packing list and a note explaining why you are returning the item. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the status of your refund request.
- If approved, a refund will be applied to your original method of payment, within three business days. Once we process the refund, it may take up to a week for the funds to be applied to your account depending on the policy of your credit card company.
Returning an item that doesn’t fit (apparel only):
- Package your return securely and include a copy of your packing slip (keep the original).
- Include a note explaining that you are returning the item because the item doesn’t fit.
- Mail to: Black Market Returns, 1250 Folsom St, San Francisco CA 94103. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs to return the item.
- If you are returning items over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s). We cannot accept responsibility for packages sent to us that are lost.
- You will be refunded for the item(s) returned, if in unused condition, less the original shipping costs which are non-refundable. A refund will be applied to your original method of payment, within three business days of our receipt of the return. Once we process the refund, it may take up to a week for the funds to applied to your account depending on the policy of your credit card company.
- Place a NEW order for the item(s).
Packages lost during shipment: If you choose First Class Mail for international or domestic shipping, your order will not be traceable. Unfortunately, with First Class Mail, we cannot guarantee delivery, nor reship if lost.
Non-receipt of an order
You must report non-receipt of an order you have placed in a timely manner. Orders of in-stock items are typically shipped 2-3 days after the order is placed. Packages sent Priority Mail to addresses in the U.S. have an average transit time of 2-4 days, depending on where you are located. Regular first class mail shipments can take up to 10 days and are non-traceable. Overseas shipments can take up to 2-4 weeks for delivery. We are not responsible for replacing or refunding lost orders not reported to us within 45 days of placement of your order.
If we can be of any other service, you may contact us at:
Phone: 1-415-575-6699 Mon-Thur, 1:00PM - 5:00PM Pacific Time
Foreign Orders Customs & Duties Fees: Prices are subject to change without notice. We ship from the United States with terms defined as "Free on Board (FOB), USA" This means that ANY and ALL fees (except shipping/transit) charges are the responsibility of the recipient. The shipping charges you pay do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment may be returned and we will be charged the customs fees plus return shipping costs. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees. We have no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more. It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for your customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment. If you receive the shipment and refuse to pay the custom/s fees, such that we are billed by the carrier on your behalf, we will charge you for these fees directly. Please be familiar with the customs laws in your country before you order!